Saturday, May 29, 2010

memorigay weekend roundup: hosted by SpeakerMurse.


gays, gays, gays. we are halfway through memorigay weekend 2010 and i haven't experienced any life changing BLDs (bad life decisions). what the eff. perhaps tonight is the night. as i write this i'm freshly showered (so fresh and so clean haaaay) and awaiting scotty c and norty's arrival to drink vodkatized arnold palmers on my veranda (read: fire escape). nothing says gay like my speakermurse blasting all things homosexual that you have clearly already downloaded from my blog.

what is speakermurse? it's essentially a piece of shit ihome portable stereo that is AMAZING and allows you to take your gay show on the road. and it has a little strap that so sweetly fits over your shoulder. speaker + purse = speakermurse. get it. got it.

well enough about me. back to you, my delicious gays.

today i have the best of this week for you. a new remix of miley's "can't be tamed" which makes it listenable, an urban remix of kelly's commander, new jump smokers, MORE new kelly, and lastly my song of the summer from estelle.

get it in the comments!

and please make some bad decisions for me. i can't do it all by myself.

1 comment:

  1. miley / can't be tamed / wideboys edit
    kelly / commander / urban edit feat. nelly
    jump smokers / dance rock shake pop
    kelly / shake them haters off
    estelle / fall in love feat. nas

    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b5da5285de1923b7c79b87b207592a1c2f5052312bf8d0a0b878de785cc0f59e

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive