Tuesday, May 18, 2010

get it. GET IT: ke$lutty "you're love is my drug" remixes



remixes forthcoming:

Your Love Is My Drug (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) 03:07
Your Love Is My Drug (Bimbo Jones Club Mix) 06:38
Your Love Is My Drug (Dave Aude Radio Edit) 03:51
Your Love Is My Drug (Dave Aude Club Mix) 06:02
Your Love Is My Drug (Dave Aude Club Instumental) 06:37

reposted reviews:

Bimbo Jones Mix [7/10 ratiing] -- They kept it VERY simple on this mix. A very odd bassline was used as well, it's got this droning dark feel to it until it changes key during the chorus. Also her vocals are really drowned out in some of their mix. Overall just a bit too much on the 'bubble gum' tip for me personally. I wasn't crazy about this one and hope I don't hear it in clubs too much, lol. -- Listen here --> http://www.zshare.net/audio/762017644c91e90b

Dave Aude Mix [9/10 rating] -- I just noticed something while listening to this for the 3rd time, that it's always the same instruments for this guy isn't it? LOL. I notice all of his mixes have a similarity factor in the drums and basslines. It's his format and it works so i'm not hating! I think Dave did a great job on his mix with the incorporation of electric guitars and a ton of pad usage. It gave him a chance to really amp up the energy around Ke$ha's vocals. This will probobly be the preferred mix by many. -- Listen here --> http://www.zshare.net/audio/7620181754841dbf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive